Marina Veli Rat: The island is a natural treasure in the Adriatic Sea
A visit in Marina Veli Rat will enrich your nautical experience. Dugi Otok, the largest island of Northern Dalmatia, is a magnificent sailing destination with its articulated coastline. It stands for peace, enjoyment and simplicity. Dugi Otok stands for contrasts: steep cliffs on one side, quiet bays and sandy beaches on the other.
Marina Veli Rat (N 44° 08`/ E 14° 50`) is located in the north-west of the island of Dugi Otok.
Veli Rat offers mooring in the sailing paradise Croatia
The Marina Veli Rat in the north-west of the island has 200 berths and is open all year. Regular guests appreciate the quiet, picturesque surroundings and the friendly staff. The marina is equipped with a reception, sanitary facilities and a small food market. Visitors can buy drinks, pastries and delicious Croatian specialties, which they need for their stay in the marina.
- Marina Veli Rat reception
- Address: Šetnica Ivana Klarina,
- 23287 Veli Rat, Croatia
- Tel.: 00385 (0) 23 378 072
- Fax: 00385 (0) 23 378 072
- Mobile: 00385 (0) 91 280 0008
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening hours:
Monday – Friday: 7:00 – 21:00 h
- Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 - 12:00 h and 18:00 - 20:00 h
- Opening hours are reduced during the low season.